Because your privacy is important to us and to better protect it, we provide the following notice explaining our online and mobile app information collection practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
If as the result of such changes, you want to alter the ways in which QU-in App is allowed to use your Personal Information, you can do so by following the procedure described in the section entitled “Updating Your Personal Information and Privacy Preferences.”
However, if QU-in App is acquired by or merged with another entity, QU-in App may provide to such entity customer information that is related to that part of our business that was sold to or merged with the other entity without your consent, but QU-in App will provide notice of such asset sales, acquisitions, or mergers on this QU-in App Service.
2) Collection of Personal Information
As a visitor to the QU-in App Service, you can not engage in any activities without providing key piece of your Personal Information such as name, email and phone number. We will not collect your address or any financial information i.e. credit card information. However, when you order products or services as a QU-in App subscriber, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Information such as the credit card number, expiration date, card type and billing address of your credit card, and security code. We are currently not planning on storing any of the information in our database. This financial information will be used for each transaction you perform through the app and information will be gathered each time to perform such financial transactions.
- If you are a business owner or someone who manages the business to provide services to your customer through QU-in App community, you may be asked to provide the following information: Contact information such as your name, phone number, primary address, and email address.
QU-in App will verify this information by asking you to either:
Provide a credit card number. Your credit card number will be used solely for the purpose of verifying your name and address but will not be charged until your subscription is active.
The credit card number will not be stored in our system for repeated billings.
As is true of most websites, when you use the QU-in App Services, QU-in App or third parties authorized by QU-in App may also collect certain technical and routing information about your computer to facilitate your use of the QU-in App services. For example, we may log environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, CPU speed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer. We use these environmental variables to facilitate and track your use of the QU-in App services.
QU-in App also uses such environmental variables to measure traffic patterns on the Site. To better understand the needs of our visitors to the QU-in App Services we may occasionally match such information with your Personal Information. In order to reduce errors in our database, authenticate our users, and prevent abuse of our system, we may on occasion supplement the Personal Information you submit to us with information from third-party sources. For example, we may supplement your contact information with address information provided by the U.S. Postal Service to qualify your information and prevent errors in our database.
As permissible, we may also supplement the information you provide to us with demographic and other information stored in third-party databases in order to make it more likely that marketing communications we send will be of interest to you.
3) Entities Collection Personal Information
Personal Information on this Site is collected by Value Health Solutions, Inc., 1800 JFK Blvd, Suite 300 Philadelphia, PA 19103
4) Updating or Deleting Your Personal Information and Privacy Preferences
Upon request QU-in App will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information please contact us at email@example.com.
You have the right to access and correct or delete your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time. This may be accomplished by clicking on the link, “My Profile, where you can view and make changes to most of your Personal Information immediately.
For security purposes, updating certain Personal Information or deleting the account in its entirety can only be performed by contacting support by email. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
5) How your Personal Information is Used
- Process your financial transactions.
- Send you order / renewal confirmations.
- Register your rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits that may be made available to registered users.
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
- Administer your account.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Keep you informed about special offers and services of QU-in App and selected third parties.
- Administer promotions and sweepstakes you enter and notify you of the results.
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
- Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings, and customize your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.
- We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, transparent images, and/or third party sources to create a summary of your preferences. We tie your personally identifiable information, and/or your membership usage history, to information in the summary, in order to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the site for you and/or to determine your preferences.
- We further reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information as required by law (e.g., to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or legal process served on QU-in App ) and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. We may also disclose information to law enforcement for the reasons of public security, national security or other issues of public importance.
6) Data Retention
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you with services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will respond to your request within 30 days. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
7) Protection of Your Personal Information
The Personal Information that you provide in connection with the use of the QU-in App Services is protected in several ways:
1. Access by you to your account profile is available through a password and unique user name selected by you.
2. This password is encrypted.
3. You should strive to use a strong, alpha-numeric password which you should not divulge to anyone.
4. Your Personal Information resides on a secure server that only selected QU-in App personnel and contractors have access to via password.
5. Your Personal Information is encrypted whenever it is transmitted to QU-in App.
6. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
7. We strive to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. While we use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web Site, you can send email to us at email@example.com
8) Information Sharing with Service Providers/Agents
QU-in App uses one or more outside credit card processing companies to bill you for our services. To the best of our knowledge, these companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We also share Personal Information with certain companies that perform services on our behalf. We only share the Personal Information which is necessary for them to perform those services. We require any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services for the QU-in App. We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
9) Links to Third party sites
10) Referral Program Emails
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our service, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Site. QU-in App stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
11) Cookies and tracking Technologies
The Site may automatically collect information as you browse, such as Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, operating system and device type, average time spent on our site(s), pages viewed, information accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and other relevant statistics like google analytics.
Such information is sometimes referred to as web analytics and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you.
We do this to improve the services we offer you, to improve marketing with target ads, analytics, and provide site functionality. Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by QU-in App and our affiliates, analytics services and service to provide site features and functionality.
- These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as an aggregated basis.
- A cookie is a small, unique text file that a website can send to your computer when you visit a site. We may use session cookies, which terminate when a user closes his or her browser, and/or persistent cookies, which remain on the user’s computer until manually deleted.
- We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. We don’t directly control the partner agency advertising policies.. Any information you post to a public bulletin board or chat room, such as the Forum For Contributors (the “Forums”), is available to all persons accessing that location.
- To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. Alternatively, if you used a third-party application to post such information, you can remove it, by either logging into the said application and remove the information or by contacting the appropriate third party application. Your email address will not automatically be posted on the Forums unless you modify the default setting to permit that. Your email address will then be available to all persons accessing the Forums. In addition, any information that you choose to include in your profile can be viewed by all visitors to the Forums. You can change your profile here.
We do not intend to solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 unless the parent or guardian has created an account for them to use for the sole purposes of engaging in our services with the limited capability which prevents them to make a financial decision. If you believe a child of yours under the age of 13 has entered Personal Information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have the data removed and terminate the child’s account.
13) Choice/Opt Out
You may “opt-out” of receiving QU-in App’s email updates, newsletters, and/or partner emails by clicking on the “My Profile” link on the QU-in App Service application and making the appropriate selections. The choice to opt-out of such communications is also generally available during the sign-up process. QU-in App will still contact you when there are changes to the Terms of Service or Submitter Terms of Service, as applicable. In addition, we will still send you service-related announcements including, but not limited to, a registration email, benefit notification emails, emails automatically triggered by actions you took on the Site, and bill related notices. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you wish not to receive them, you have the option of deactivating your account
14) Privacy Complaints